Monday, November 23, 2009

Seems like I haven't posted in forever!

Hi All!

I am so behind on my blog. I feel I haven't visited or posted in the longest time! I am scurring to get Christmas gifts done. We went shopping on the weekend and the stores are already packed, no surprise there as it is almost Christmas. I love to shop but really dislike crowds so I'm trying to get things done but am finally admitting to myself that I am way behind this year. December brings two birthdays (three if you count my pups), and Christmas so getting everything organized and purchased is cumbersome. But being that it happens every year at the same time you'd think I'd be better prepared? LOL. I think this year I am not feeling the holiday mood because we only get Christmas Day off of work. I have never worked for a company that has you working 8-5 Christmas Eve and only have Christmas Day off? I think that's very Ebenezer Scrooge! Do you guys work for a company that only offers Christmas Day off? So I don't feel it this year. Sigh. I'll pull up my big girl panties and deal.
In the meantime, I did manage to put out some Christmas decorations. I will show you that in tomorrow's post, along with some great gift finds!

Wishing you all a great Holiday week!
~ Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments