Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas lists

I've been slow to start the week. It's been cooling off in my neck of the woods, so before work I have enjoyed a good book and a cup of joe. My job has me spending 8.5hrs in front of the computer, so to be away from it before work begins was a nice little reprieve. But you know I couldn't stay away for long!

This weekend we had a visit from my father in-laws family. It was very nice! We took them around shopping and I just had to get these gloves! I had seen them before back in August but kept putting them off till now. For the life of me I thought I'd only get away with wearing them till Halloween, my mind seemed to register that they were pumpkins, until I wore them for the first time and finally realized they are snowmen. Aren't they cute?


Of course most stores had Halloween and Christmas displays side by side. No wonder we have a hard time living in the "now". But I have to admit, I'm itching to start shopping! The hardest person to buy for is my hubby. He just doesn't seem to want anything. So, really, let's put it out on the table. How soon do you buy gifts? Even scoping them out? Or making a list of everyone you wish to buy for and putting some ideas beside each name? C'mon now, you can tell me, we're all friends here. Ok, ok, I'll go first. I tend to buy gifts, as early as August, pack them away and then completely forget they are there! LOL. This has happened to me a couple of times. I don't like to buy just anything. I like to buy something that I really think that person will love. So it's your turn, I promise, no judging....when do you start Christmas shopping?

~ Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments