Friday, September 4, 2009

My Husband Rocks!

Why? Let me tell you. Because he loves me. Even when I complain how life should be, he loves me. Even when I am crabby, and boy do I dislike mornings, he still loves me. Even when I contemplate an early fate for my loving, independent, pee ridden kitty, he tells me how I will regret it and how putting a healthy animal to sleep just isn't right. He accepts the stray kittens we've found and pays for feeding bottles and formula so they can eat and then helps me find them good homes. He even fights me to feed them!



Don't get me wrong, we can have some serious fights! His sun sign is the crab, mine's the ram, can you see where this is going? :) But when it's all said and done, we're of the same cloth. We love our families, love our pets, love to spend time together. One of my favorites is taking our pup on long walks. We talk about anything random, anything serious or anything silly. At the end of the day what is important to me, becomes important to him and vice versa. I adore my Grandma. She was ill and it was very important to me that they meet before she passed. He flew to Montreal to meet her, and although life had taken her voice she hugged and patted him on the back. She was pleased to have met him and my heart was overjoyed. Two people I truly love were meeting. He may come off as a rough and tough kinda guy and although I wouldn't want to be one of his opponents, he is loving, and caring and sensitive. He is a great man and he definitely rocks!

Wishing you all a great long weekend! I think we'll take the pup on a hike tomorrow. :)

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

~Marcia

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww it definitely sounds like your man ROCKS!!!! What a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo! Hope you guys have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I love to read this kind of post! Mine was like yours, feeding baby birds, holding our animals when they got old and died. So quick to give suppost to those who needed to be listened to..all of it.
    He is gone now. Rough, tough and tender cannot be beat! I would do those 43 years over again if I could, BAD fights and all. Life had passion back then. I miss it.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments