Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Monday!

Sigh, how quickly the weekend goes. I can't complain though, I had a great one. Hubby and I spent Saturday at home and took the pup out for 3 walks! On our last one we met up with other couples and their pups. Took them off leash to play and we stood around getting to know our neighbors. We spent 3 hours outside chatting while the dogs played. It was fantastic! I love impromptu get togethers. Then we went home and watched The Good Witch, a
Hallmark Channel original movie. I love Catherine Bell from Army Wives, but truly prefer her as a good witch. The home featured in this movie was called Grey House and was so beautiful and enchanting. On Sunday we were to meet up with everyone from our "pup walk" the night before over by the pool but because it was cloudy and raining on and off no one showed. So hubby and I had the pool to ourselves. We then met up with my in-laws for lunch at Chili's. Yummm. Then a bit of window shopping. We stopped in at one of our favorite stores, The Christmas Tree Shops. Don't let the name fool you, they have tons of things that have nothing to do with Christmas. But yesterday we found that, they already have taken out their Christmas goods! I love Christmas and I truly love getting a head start on gifts, but I think August is a bit crazy to pull out the Christmas decor. I really dislike living so far out in the future. Why not celebrate the last month of summer? I know companies like to make a sale so I guess I understand. They did have some great Fall finds too and so inexpensive! Gotta love that! Then last night was part two of The Good Witch movie, it was the Good Witch's Garden. I really hope they make a third installement.

Wishing you a great week!

~ Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments