Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am starting off a little late, I'm still in the long weekend mode ;)
I had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! As I hope you all did too! The weather was gorgeous, high of 89 degrees. Warm temps, lazy days, it was fantastic. Hubby and I stopped at random garage sales, we took the pup out for a long hike and we had dinner with family. Hubby also surprised me on Friday with our first "official" date night. We went out to Red Lobster. Yuummm! This Friday is my turn and I'm checking around to see our options. I am real excited to surprise him with something fun!

Tomorrow I will post pictures. I apologize, my cameras batteries has died. Sigh....

Until tomorrow wishing you all a great Wednesday!

~ Marcia

2 comments:

  1. I am sort of off to a slow start this week too. I am still not sure what day it is! Ha. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. We did too. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can plainly see..I am (puff puff) playing catch up. I am so sorry I don't get around to everyone...and especially your blog as I just love it! SO precious! I LOVE it.
    You do NOT have to apologize for anything. Every one has camera problems...computer problems and just LIFE problems!
    Hugs!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments