I am so excited! I received my very first award!! Thank you sooo much to Mervat who not only writes one amazing blog, but TWO! And she's a Mom, a scientist and a soon to be novelist! She can be seen at http://www.isthatnew.blogspot.com/ (I SO wish I could learn to link!). I am so grateful Mervat, thank you so much for nominating me!
The stipulation of this award states that I must list my 5 least favorite things before I can nominate some of my own favorite blogs. Therefore, here are my 5:
1) I really dislike waking up to an alarm. It bothers me so that I can't even eat breakfast right away. I must wait about an hour to be able to eat so as not to be sick.
2) I very much dislike my kitty's habit of using our carpet as his very large litterbox. He is 9 years old and rather skittish so when he is afraid or angry he'll let me know by urinating on the carpet. Just when I think all is well, he'll do it sometimes in his box, sometimes on the carpet. Arrgh.
3) Confrontation. I try to avoid telling someone that what they did/said or didn't do bothered me. Then it eats me up inside and I spend all this time rehashing what they could've meant. It is a frustrating waste of emotional time.
4) Storms. I am unjustifiably afraid of tornados, earthquakes, tsunamis. Anything that can take my house away. I panic, even though I do not live in an area that these natural disasters frequent, I still panic.
5) Much like my fear of storms is my very real fear of being in a car crash. I am the "backseat driver" everyone hates to have. My foot automatically slams on the non existent passenger brake. I will tell hubby, "he's braking" when the guy is four car lengths in front of us. As I get older this fear has gotten stronger. It's not as though the people I ride with want to get into an accident and I am the only one that doesn't. So I don't really know where this fear came from...
Now here are 5 of my favorite blogs:
Bless our Nest
Lady Liberty Patriot
Farm Wife Primatives
~ Marcia *Smiles*