When we first arrived in PA we had an impromptu meeting with a guardrail. We drove around for months with one working headlight and a smashed up front end.
- I am thankful that hubby is safe and ok
- I am thankful that everyone involved is safe and ok
- I am thankful that hubby has a job esp. in this economy
- I am thankful that once this is settled we will look back on this and laugh
- I am thankful that I even remembered to be thankful in this at all
So, now that I can breath again and the stress has released my stomach muscles, I must go and call the insurance company. I thank you God for giving me the strength to change my habits and learning to dance in the rain.
I hope you girls have opportunities to dance too.