Thursday, July 15, 2010

American Pickers

Have you seen this show? It's on the History Channel. Just stumbled upon it on Monday and have found my favorite summer show! If you haven't seen it you can catch it on Monday night at 9/8C. Two guys, Mike and Frank, travel across the back roads of America in search of antique treasures. The episode I saw had them at an old gentleman's home where they stumbled upon an antique Studebaker! It was in perfect condition!!

It's amazing what people own and may not realize the treasures they have in their possession.

I've been to an antique flea market, my hubby finds dull so I didn't get to stay too long, but I don't know the value of things to know if I'm looking at jewels. I love yard sales but may dabble a bit more in the flea markets. Where are your favorite pick places?


No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments