Friday, October 23, 2009

My Husband Rocks -

I wanted to participate in My Husband Rocks Friday Parties presented by Katey Lyn over at The Great Adventure. I really like this idea as it makes one focus on the good of their partner and not the bad as it is so easy to do. My hubby rocks because he somehow knows when grief visits me during the night. He was fast asleep, snoring softly and yet I felt his hand reach for mine as tears silently rolled down my cheeks. How could he know I needed his touch? It amazes me that somewhere in his soul he knew I needed him. To me, that rocks.

For this post I wanted to add a photo of my handsome hubby. This is one of my favorites. He is with a baby Cinnamon a couple of months after we brought her home. Too cute right?



Wishing you all a great weekend!!

~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your a lucky gal and LOVE the pic of baby Cinnamon...TOO CUTE:)

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments