Monday, October 5, 2009

A little Fall Vignette

I haven't really added much for Fall, even though it is by far my favorite season! I don't know why really, perhaps it's because of our tiny space and keeping extra items I'd have to store when not in use, puts a damper on the decorating. But I have added a few little things in our home.

Just a little touch of Fall as you walk into our front foyer. Do you like the little pumpkin's face? I'm such a non drawer but I think he came out pretty good! Besides, how badly can you mess up a triangle? LOL.

Here's another look beside my front table. Psst, the blue blanket on the couch is because we have a spoiled pup as we've established before. ;)



A sweet little face to put a tealight in.



A pumpkin spice candle that I put in my bathroom tray. Did I tell you I purchased that tray at the dollar store? I know it isn't high quality but it sure looks pretty and was only a $1!

This little sign I keep up all year round. It hangs in my kitchen and I love what it says.
I did also manage to snag a few Fall sweaters. I'll show you those another day. Have a great day!
~ Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments