Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm back baby!

I have returned to the world beyond my front door! It is amazing how quickly you miss the access to the web when you don't have it for a couple of days. So I'm back, still fixing up the computer to add things we once had but no more shutting down needlessly. I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures for today's post. I hope you all have a great weekend! Here it's starting to really feel like Fall! Loving it!







The last picture was taken as I was getting ready for work. I walked into our bedroom and there lay Cinnamon, sad looking and distraught. It breaks my heart to leave her each morning. My hubby says she is waaay to spoiled as it is but look at that face! How can you leave that face and not feel bad? LOL. On a side note, we really need new sheets and a fancier comforter but I don't dare do it since her laying on our bed is a routine. And honestly, I'd rather feel her beside me than a fancy quilt.

Happy weekend all!!

~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Ah-hem....No, ummm, Cinnamon doesn't look spoiled at all......LOL!!! My shepherd sleeps with me every night:) Love the pic of the "shadow" people and dog:)

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments