Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Granny

Today would've been my beloved Grandma's birthday. She was a beautiful, dignified soul. She was kind, loving, supportive, she loved animals and they were just drawn to her. She always looked great and dressed impeccably with matching jewelry. She was the sweetest soul I have ever known and my absolute favorite person.

She passed away a little over a year ago, joining her beloved husband in Heaven.



Happy Birthday My Granny!! No matter where you are, I will always acknowledge your birthday. I love you and miss you so very much.

~ Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to your dear Granny. I know she can feel and hear your sweet birthday wishes for you and she loves you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you were your Granny's girl! They are so much closer than we think...I know this...
    Love and hugs...
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments