Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's good to be home

Hi Girls!

We got back from our trip this past weekend. We flew to MN then drove to Canada and continued on to PA. Don't you just love airports? I love the ambience, the excitement, the tears, the sadness, the joy, the anticipation.


We were able to spend a couple of days with family and friends and did a lot of laughing, remincing and enjoying our surroundings. Then it was back on the road to head to Canada.


Don't you find Lake Superior in Wisconsin just beautiful?



Another gorgeous shot of Lake Superior.



About twenty minutes after this picture was taken we drove into Ashland, Wisconsin and were greeted by this....


A horrendous wintery mess. It lasted through most of Michigan and then the skies cleared and the view was gorgeous again.




This is one of my favorite shots on this road trip. I wish I remembered where this was exactly but I know it was on the way back to PA.




Not bad for being in a moving vehicle eh? But I may have missed a few things as I apparently dozed off a time or two. ;)



It was a great,therapeutic, soul warming trip. ;) I wish I had more pics to show you but most were of friends and I'm not sure how they'd feel with their pictures on my blog.


I was anticipating getting back to blogging on Monday but that day was spent doing laundry, cleaning and unpaking all my treasures I brought back with me from MN. Then Tuesday came and I was asked back for a second interview at a potential job. I am thrilled to say I got it and start next week!!!!! Woo hoo! Back to the working world ;)

As for today, my plan is to sit with my cup of joe, listen to the rain falling and catch up on your great blogs. I am anxious to see what you girls have been up to while I was away. Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by and left kind messages. It made my day to see that ;) Now I'm off to read. Happy Wednesday!


~ Marcia




1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I've missed you! Looks like you guys had a great time. Great pictures.

    And CONGRATS on the job! That is awesome news!

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments