Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First timer...

Hi All!

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Marcia. I have enjoyed reading everyone's blogs for awhile now so I finally decided to dip my toe into the blogging pool.

I have no real idea of what I am doing so please excuse me as I make myself acquainted. ;)

I welcome any hints or tools of the trade and would love to hear any comments you may have. (Please be gentle as I am still a newbie ;) I shamelessly admit I have an affinity towards smiley faces. ;)

Anywho, here are some pictures that I've taken around the area of our first spring in our new home.

Daffodils springing up in March is a first for me!




The ducks were also enjoying the mild temps!



Here's my handsome hubby with one of our furry babies, Cinnamon.


A hiking trail through the woods.



I love this picture, its so serene and a bit spooky all in one!


That's it for now. I hope it wasn't to painful. ;)

~ Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! You will love it. I will be back to visit, for sure!

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! You have taken some lovely pictures.
    Best wishes,
    Mervat

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments