Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What I wore Wednesday

I'm linking up to the Pleated Poppy again this week.

So here's another peek inside my messy closet. (I swear it's not that bad, it looks worse in pictures...that's possible, right?)




Work Week:
Peasant Top - $12.00 BCF
Pencil Skirt - Eons ago ?? (to be honest it was in my Goodwill donation pile...Glad I pulled that bad boy back)
Sandals - Free from my JCPenney Christmas Gift Card


Work week - at home after work.
Peasant Top - Special off season at Walmart $5
Shorts - Dots $10.00
Sandals -Payless special $8





Work Week:
Vneck tee -Eons ago! (I swear I don't throw clothing out until it frays in my hands)
Pink cardie - Stiches (Canadian store) - I'm guessing about $12.00
Jeans - Walmart $19.99
Shoes - Target $24.99 (LOVE)
Heart Necklace - Gift, Free! (but it was bought for .50cents at a yard sale)




Thanks for stopping by! I really should tackle that closet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments