Monday, May 24, 2010

A night out on the town with Travis Tritt

We had a double date night with my in laws on Saturday and the four of us went to see Travis Tritt in concert! It was amazing! Not only is the man gorgeous, he is a very talented singer and incredible guitar player. He was smiling and dancing around, and he looked genuinely happy to be playing for us. It was a fantastic show. It was the 4th time my hubby has seen him and my first. I was sooo excited to go. He did not dissapoint!! The first thing I noticed was just how gorgeous of a man he is. He was very gregarious and friendly and has a beautiful southern drawl. His fans ranged from young girls to quite a few elderly couples.








It was a great night! I would most definitely see him again. I hope you had a great weekend too!
~ Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

sweet comments