Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A cup full of memories

This past weekend we were fortunate to have my family come down for a visit. We did our best to pack as much fun as we could in 2 days but the best part, was just being with them.

It also gave me the opportunity to give them their Christmas gifts. Many of you know that my dad passed away a year ago next month. So it was important to me to make him a part of Christmas. I personalized each mug for both sisters, each with photos of them with my dad, my dad with their respective kids, etc. They were a huge hit and I was thrilled. Of course I had to make myself one as well.




I apologize for the glare on this shot.



So at each morning coffee, I visit with my dad, relive some of my favorite memories, and see his smiling face.

~ Marcia

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! We have quite a few loved ones who have passed on and to me they are still very much alive in my heart:)

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments