Thursday, June 25, 2009

Favorite finds

I thought I'd share some simple pics of some of my favorite finds. The rummage Gods have not been as kind to me so far this season, but Cracker Barrel and Christmas Tree Shops sure have! LOL. This cute little wreath was $6.99!! Please excuse our door, its a bit beat up from previous owners!


This little guy was calling to me as I was innocently walking by through Cracker Barrel. You don't buy it either eh? Hmm... He was 40% off and came to a grand total of $4.99! I'm not crazy about the sponge so I'll probably end up replacing it but I love this guy.

This find is one of my favorites. My sister gave me the frame years ago, and I just unpacked it from one of our moving boxes. I found this picture that I adore, my sister and I with our beloved grandparents. And sure enough, the picture fit right in! The little home sign I purchased at Goodwill for .99 cents. I have seen the exact same thing up town for $4.99! They now live on my front entrance table.


~ Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful finds! I love the wreath on the door! Love a red door! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

sweet comments